The Provider is warm, friendly and energetic. The Provider enjoys their work. The Provider plays and interacts with the children. The Provider is respectful and affectionate with them, cuddling infants and hugging the children. The children like the Provider and come to the Provider for help.
The Provider uses positive discipline with clearly stated rules. The Provider redirects
- Building Materials infants and toddlers Small
- And Toys helps older children
- Creative Art Materials work out solutions
- Physical punishment is not
- DramaticPlay permitted in licensed
- Music Family Child Care Homes.
- Large Muscle The Play methods of discipline
- Puzzles fit with the parents’
- Running and values Jumping.
- Riding Toys
- Play Dough
Parents can talk easily with the Provider. The Provider communicates events and details about the child’s day.
The Provider sees themself as a professional and pursues training in working with children through workshops. classes,
professional associations and formal accreditation.